Thursday 26 June 2008

God's Tears

hey , this has gotta be quick cause , I’m in the studio an got a tight deadline but I've got a few minutes till I have to go and do some work . I finished the doing the hole mic nights think for a little while , ok so the music video we have been working on is done now, it went really well by the way , better than expected actually, I just gotta wait for my guys to edit it so I can’t wait. I had to get sleep in the car while I was waiting for my next scene, we was still filming after 5 in the morning, it was more fun and more comfortable then sleep on the floor that’s for sure, anyway just a few miles outside of action I was standing in the back lounge having a laugh with the boys
when I noticed smoke coming out the back of the one of the lights. I was quite scared has the film crew was having a 5min break and was all outside smoking and at first I was thinking maybe I should find the power supply and turn it off , thought it was like exhaust fumes causing horrific amounts of pollution and probably some kind of carbon monoxide poisoning . but before I had a chance to tell anyone the rain started to fall, problem was the scene we were filming at was on a rooftop, and it was crazy when I all the crew had to all rush in to save the gear from getting wet, ramming all the gear under the tent, They saved the gear but we had to wait for the rain to stop before we could carryon filming.

Ok that’s it for now, more next week.

Stay safe peoplez

No comments: