Wednesday 4 June 2008

When the shit hits the fan

hey peepz ,
This week I've been kool with all the goings on , Thursday I spent the whole day in the studio recording the last vocals for my up and coming single, Friday went out to lunch with a few friends of mine down in Clapham, then went on when on to my cousins house and chilled out there the rest of the night, much needed time out though, Saturday I attended my friends photo shoot that he had setup, and I just came along to help out has I have experience in this area from my modelling days, and the joke part about it is, that I ended up with the camera in hands taking the photos has he had to disappear, which was fine by me, problem was I was just unprepared to do that job, talk about thrown in to the deep end!! but I did my best, after hours of taking photos of the selection of models, while not getting much of a break mind you and contently feeling like I’m melting from be hide the lights from all the generated heat, the Dem memory card from the camera was not working, I found this out while trying to upload the photos to the computer, the photos were on the memory card but the card itself which I found out in the end was a fake duplication of the real Sony memory kind which was meant to be used, has you can imagine I was livid, we worked very hard that day just to end up with a few crappy side shot photos taking by the other camera, the model Nadia who I spent most of the time with taking the photos for, was so understanding about it and did not make a fuss and was very professional in her conduct which was kool but I still felt like total shit for what happened.

Sunday however, I had to have another lazy day; hey I was worn out from all the heating at the photo shoot, so my body was having none of it. I did a have phone interview with some west midland college mag that evening before submitting to the sofa for the rest of the day though, I do have lots more info to tell you guys about the last part of my week but I’m trying to keep it real so I’m not gonna lie to ya, I just can’t be asked right now, but be sure I will make up for it next week,

Take care all and remember to holla at ya boy.

Budgie

No comments: