Wednesday 2 July 2008

Up North

Yo my people,

I am in Dundee having played two shows here already and we are about to get on a bullet train to Edinburgh, which is gonna be exciting. Before I left London, I did a video shoot for my single , which is called All night long , and that was quite a lot of fun for the most part , the whole thing looks like an Lamar meets hip-hop kind of video mixture , you'll understand when you see it . The whole day was a pleasurable experience right until the rain which you may remember I talked about in my last blog , The day after that I did a photo shoot for something I'm not allowed to talk about with an amazing photographer , who I'm also not allowed to talk about, but all will become clear in due course.

On Wednesday I left for Scotland we don’t know when we're coming back as we go to York, Newcastle and Bristol after, so Ben (my roadie) stocked up on music, films and magazines to keep us entertained over the next few days. The road trip is enjoyable and the carrier is a very nice size just like a small bus so Ben & Jenna and I are able to lie down and sleep most of the time. I had a gig the night I got here which wasn't great due to my awful sound setup, but the crowed seemed to enjoy it. I had a day off the next day so I went clubbing, I went back to the hotel and watched 5 episodes of battlestar (love that show) then went to sound check for my next gig that morning, the gig was much better than the night before, which went down really well .
Night just after gig I woke up at 5 in the morning don’t know why so I just went through some emails, checked my MySpace to see what’s good, and then I went to sleep again .
We had another day off yesterday, I did some shopping, ran into one of my old mates who I used to model with back in the day. Then I went for lunch with the boys and went back to my room to finish off watching battlestar.

That’s all peepz, holla at ya when I get back.

No comments: